KS Elektro is a provider of electrical and electronic solutions for the maritime industry.
Company was established in 2016 by Tommy Falk Mikkelsen and Karstensen Shipyard and currently employs 40 electricians and engineers.
In addition to newbuildings and retrofit projects at Karstensen Shipyard, KS Elektro also provide a wide range of services to ships in service, such as:
- Energy optimization, slow steaming shaft generator solutions and LED retrofit
- Control and power distribution switchboard production
- Service on ships at anchor outside Skagen
- Supplier of all major electronic brands, such as Furuno, Simrad, Sailor and many others
- PLC & HMI design and development
- Electrical engineering work, documentation pre-approval and supervision
Don’t hesitate to call us if you’re interested in learning more about our service
Follow us on Facebook-link
KS ELEKTRO A/S
Vestre Tværmole 28-30
Tel. +45 88 17 82 00
CVR/VAT no. DK 37 80 03 33